Chocolate & Blue Berry Phirnee
|4 Portions:||Time: 50 Minutes|
|Cardamom powder||5 gms|
|Chocolate bar||30 gms|
|Blue berry paste||100 gms|
|Basmati rice||50 gms|
|Rose water||2 drops|
|Coco powder||30 gms|
- Wash the rice and soak for 30 mins. Drain and put in a blender and make a fine paste.
- Dissolve saffron in 15 ml of warm milk.
- Blanch pistachio and almonds. Cut into fine strips.
- Dissolve coco powder in 50 ml milk. Grate chocolate bar.
- Heat remaining milk. Add rice paste and sugar. Stir continuously to avoid lumps.
- Add coco and grated chocolate. Add blue berry paste.
- Add saffron, cardamom and rose water. Cook till it becomes thick. Remove and pour in earthen or glass bowls and keep in fridge to set.
- Serve garnished with blue berry, pistachio and almonds